Monday, December 15, 2008

Color My Closet to partner with department store for some cool new projects!

Great news following my lunch with the department store execs! They were very open to my ideas and would love to work with Color My Closet on lots of projects in 2009. The events we put together will be exclusive to the retailer, as I wanted to partner with only one group in Houston.

As soon as I have the final calendar of events, I'll post info both on the blog and my website. These events will equip women with the tools they need to enjoy getting dressed every day--for every occasion. So many women have either forgotten or never learned the basics of dressing. We will also use real women as models for the in-store events.

Real solutions for real women like you and me!

Live in color,
Lauren

No comments: