Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I feel like a Brazilian swimsuit model...again, in my own mind!



Ladies, I've been talking about getting a Mystic Tan for quite some time now, but this week I finally took the plunge. Here's the deal: I have olive toned skin anyway and don't ever look pale, but EVERYONE looks better with a tan.

So in the name of beauty I went and got my bod spray tanned by arguably the BEST spray tanner in all of Houston. I say this not just because Danielle works down the hall from me, but because women from all over Houston traverse to see her. Many a Houstonian has made the trek to Danielle, selecting her over some uber posh places smack dab in the middle of the Loop.

Well, I found out from Danielle that she customizes her colors and has 6 different formulas based on one's natural complexion. She spray tans the fairest of women, even those with albino complexions. Apart from standing almost naked in front of her and feeling a bit embarrassed (because I'm very modest), the experience wasn't bad at all.

I have no splotchy marks, I don't look like Malibu Barbie, and the tan will last up to 10 days. Truth be told, I feel like a Brazilian swimsuit model :)....I mean it, I do!

If you want to get in touch with Danielle, and she's very reasonably priced by the way, please send me an email at lauren@colormyclose.com. I'll put you in touch!

Live in color!
Lauren

1 comment:

chocomoonstar said...

awesome! i'd love to try that one day! spray tan would look gorgeous when your in the beach flaunting your best assets in your favorite brazilian bikini :)