Thursday, April 30, 2009

Well, I was going to L.A.



Ladies,

I had a trip planned today to Los Angeles for an advanced, three-day course on professional color mixing & matching. Yes, the class is right up my alley, and I was soooooooooo looking forward to it!

Normally I am not an alarmist, but I just couldn't bring myself to get on that plane filled w/ germ infested, recirculated thousands of times over air during this potential swine flu moment.

I have a family to think about and cannot run the risk of getting anyone in my home exposed to nasty viruses.

So all of that wisdom I was hoping to share about color mixing and matching will have to wait a bit...regretfully!

We are currently exploring more blog topics and will be posting some other cool stuff very soon. Thank you for your patience!

Live in color,
Lauren

No comments: