Sunday, March 15, 2009

Can we really rock the jumpsuit look?



Ladies, can we really rock the new look of the jumpsuit? I asked myself this question then saw my dream jumpsuit the next day at Macy's. BCBG has a beautiful wide leg, silk sash tie jumpsuit that I believe can work on just about anyone!

I cannot find the picture of it online, so the one you see isn't right. The BCBG wide leg version is generous through the hip and leg areas, and it features that sash that can be tied in a variety of ways. The material is both elegant and lightweight, and it can be worn in so many ways for so many occasions.

For a business look, it can be paired with a button down white shirt with a funky belt, or with a blazer. For evening, it can be worn with a fur or metallic shrug and evening heels. It can be worn with some simple hoop earrings, bangle bracelets and strappy sandals. It truly is an alternative to the little black dress!

This is one trend that I think has some real staying power.

Live in color!
Lauren

No comments: