Monday, March 16, 2009

Color My Closet invited to 'guest host' Jones New York Style Miles event in Houston



Ladies,

My very sweet contacts at Macy's (I love them!) recommended me to their area contact (also so sweet!) at Jones New York, and I have now been invited to 'guest host' for two of their local Jones New York Style Miles breakfasts.

If you live in Houston, then I highly encourage you to be there. We will discuss Spring colors, strategically stretching your wardrobe, and there will be shopping incentives and other perks-----like a one-hour shopping consultation with me on the spot!

Click on the picture above to enlarge it...there is date/time/RSVP info there!

Please RSVP for this or email me with any questions. I feel very blessed to have been given this opportunity to work with both Macy's and Jones New York!

Live in color!
Lauren

No comments: