Friday, January 30, 2009

Own Your Age









It is time to own your age, ladies! I want to see what 40 really looks like, and 50 and 60 and 70 and 80 without going under the knife or being injected with substances to plump up the skin. I want to see more women who own their age and are utterly unapologetic about it. Can you help me?

If you have decided to age gracefully with only the help of good topical products and innovative beauty tricks, then I would love to have you submit a good photo of yourself to display on this blog.

Own your age--that is going to be my mantra moving forward, ladies. This is not to criticize those women who have opted for injections or cosmetic surgery. In fact, direct relatives of mine have gone under the knife in the name of beauty. This is not about judgement. I just want to see for myself how good 40, 50, 60, 70 and 80 can look without medical intervention.
I look forward to your photos, ladies. Own your age!

Lauren

No comments: